Our Coaches wear many hats. They are Club ambassadors, teachers, role models, inspiration, athletes, problem solvers, cheerleaders, women and literally and figuratively, they are our pace setters. Our dedicated volunteer staff not only commits to attending, but also participating in every practice, start to finish. Annnnd, in their spare time they become CPR certified, fundraisers, networkers, attend trainings and have direct input into how the program evolves over time.
Winter Season | Sundays, 1:45pm-3:15pm, February 12th to April 2nd
Summer Season | Tuesdays, 4:30pm-6pm, May 2nd to June 30th
Fall Season | Tuesdays, 4:30pm-6:00pm, September 5th to October 24th
Our coaches are all in. If you want to be all in with us, complete the application below and we’ll be in touch with next steps. Good Luck!
By submitting the above application:
- I commit for a minimum of one-year (three seasons).
- I will participate in Coaches’ training 1x per season, end of season races and club related community events.
- I will model good and safe behavior with a positive and inspiring attitude for club members and other Coaches.
- I will support the organization in general by helping to promote club activities and recruit members and Coaches.
- I will work as an ambassador and help raise awareness of club and club benefits to girls and families.